Small business accounting service El Paso, TX
Working with small business owners, company managers and family run corporations
Hire the right CPA for your business accounting needs
Marcus, Fairall, Bristol + Co., PLLC is an established local CPA firm with a long history of assisting small businesses.
We help businesses work smarter – We have helped numerous small businesses like yours to set up internal systems so that it is no longer a struggle to keep up with the day-to-day bookkeeping and paperwork tasks. By putting the protocols in place, our clients can then manage their own internal bookkeeping on a daily basis.
Our team of certified tax professionals assist small businesses in setting up internal systems to ease the daily bookkeeping and paperwork tasks. We counsel our clients in tax planning, bookkeeping and how to make sure your books and records are complete and ready for year-end tax preparation. Our expertise is in handling tax problems and representing clients during an IRS audit.
Selling or buying a business – Financial negotiations between parties rely on solid numbers. When selling or buying a business – whether it is a franchise, a family business or partnership – there must be an accurate accounting of assets and a fact-based valuation.
Taxes and other required forms and filings – We can help you when IRS worries keep you up at night.
Tax planning for small businesses
We have your back
The certified tax professionals at Marcus, Fairall, Bristol+Co, PLLC have helped countless small, medium and large businesses in the El Paso/Las Cruces area remain compliant with the IRS tax reporting requirements and to manage their tax exposure. We are on a first-name basis with many of the IRS representatives and can negotiate on your behalf.
In addition to effective tax planning for the small business, resolving outstanding IRS tax-related issues should be a top priority.
Contact us when:
- you owe back taxes
- you owe payroll tax
- the IRS places tax liens on your home
- the IRS threatens to seize your bank account and take your money out of the bank. (Levies)
- the IRS threatens to take your paycheck, 401k, and other retirement accountants. (Wage Garnishments)
- the IRS threatens to seize your personal property,
Avoid IRS exposure
Marcus, Fairall, Bristol + Co., PLLC will work with you to ensure your company and or personal assets are protected. Here are a few examples of what we can do for you:
- Your tax return will be checked and rechecked to identify potential problems the IRS may look at more closely.
- Your tax return can be filed electronically so refunds may be processed easily and arrive sooner.
- Adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each week. Why give the IRS an interest-free loan for up to 16 months?
- We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year. In addition, we will give you a sheet of commonly overlooked deductions to limit the following year’s tax liability.
Schedule a FREE Consultation With a Business CPA
If you have any questions about your business accounting, please feel free to reach out to one of our certified public accountants (CPA) and we’ll make sure you receive the proper info you need to make smart financial decisions. If you have any urgent questions please call (915) 775-1040
MARCUS, FAIRALL, BRISTOL + CO., PLLC
230 Thunderbird Dr ste g, El Paso, TX 79912
Phone: (915) 775- 1040
Full-Service CPA Firm in El Paso
Are You Looking for a Forensic Accountant?
If you think your business has been the victim of financial fraud, give us a call and we’ll get you a forensic CPA who will investigate and uncover any suspicious activities. We’ll not only provide a thorough investigation, but litigation support as well!