About Our Partners
David G. Marcus, CPA, CFF (Certified in Financial Forensics)
David Marcus is the managing partner of Marcus, Fairall, Bristol + CO., PLLC. He heads the company’s Forensic Accounting Division and provides tax planning services for businesses, individuals, corporations, and non-profit organizations. This includes financial planning and management, small business accounting, bankruptcy management, and public and private offerings.
A native of El Paso, Texas, he earned his bachelor of arts degree in Accounting at the University of Texas in El Paso and engaged in postgraduate study at South Texas College of Law in Houston.
David is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the Texas Society of CPAs. He is certified in financial forensics (CFF), a designation by the AICPA, and also serves his profession as a member of the Forensic and Valuation Services Center.
Among his many recognitions, he was named “Humanitarian of the Year” by the Italian-American Cultural Society; “Citizen of the Year” by the March of Dimes; received the Humanitarian Award from the Black El Paso Democrats; honored as the Bravo Award recipient by the League of Women Voters; and received the City of El Paso’s Mayor’s Excellence Award.
- Current member of the board of El Paso Matters – 2022 to present
- Board member – City of El Paso Ethics Commission – 2019 -2020
- 2030 Committee – Appointed by the Texas Transportation Commission to study the future of statewide transportation and charged with presenting an estimate of the state’s transportation needs in the context of today’s economic reality over the next 20 years. (See website at: http://texas2030committee.tamu.edu/about/). – 2008
- Board Member and Past President of Hospice El Paso
- Treasurer of the Camino Real Regional Mobility Authority in El Paso
- Chair of the City of El Paso’s Quality of Life/Tourism Cabinet
- Co-chair of the City of El Paso’s Economic Development Lyceum
- Board Member and Past President of the El Paso Holocaust Museum
- Board Member of United Way of El Paso County
Tracy M. Bristol, CPA
Tracy’s expertise is in providing financial accounting services for medical doctors, doctors’ offices, and other health care professionals. She also manages the company’s small business tax practice for new and existing clients.
Tracy holds a bachelor of business administration degree in accounting from the University of Texas at El Paso in 1989. She is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the Texas Society of CPAs.
She has volunteered on many boards in El Paso, including the Texas Workforce Commission, for which she also served as chair, and her professional memberships are as follows: Professional memberships: American Institute of CPAs, and Texas Society of CPAs
- Board Member and president of the Upper Rio Grande Workforce Development Board (2003 to 2019)
- Member of Polk Elementary PTA (2004)
- First female president of the Optimist Club of El Paso in the group’s 75-year history (1995)