About Our Partners
David G. Marcus, CPA, CFF (Certified in Financial Forensics)
David Marcus is the managing partner of Marcus, Fairall, Bristol + CO., PLLC. He heads the company’s Forensic Accounting Division and provides tax planning services for businesses, individuals, corporations and non-profit organizations. This includes financial planning and management, small business accounting, bankruptcy management and public and private offerings.
A native of El Paso Texas, he earned his bachelor of arts degree in Accounting at the University of Texas in El Paso and engaged in postgraduate study at South Texas College of Law in Houston.
David is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the Texas Society of CPA’s. He is certified in financial forensics (CFF), a designation by the AICPA, and also serves his profession as a member of the Forensic and Valuation Services Center.
Currently (2019-2020), he is a member of the City of El Paso’s Ethics Committee.
Among his many recognitions he was named “Humanitarian of the Year” by the Italian-American Cultural Society; “Citizen of the Year” by the March of Dimes; received the Humanitarian Award from the Black El Paso Democrats; honored as the Bravo Award recipient by the League of Women Voters; and received the City of El Paso’s Mayor’s Excellence Award.
- Current Board Member – City of El Paso Ethics Commission
- 2030 Committee – Appointed by Texas Transportation Commission to study the future of statewide transportation and charged with presenting an estimate of the state’s transportation needs in the context of today’s economic reality over the next 20 years. (See website at: http://texas2030committee.tamu.edu/about/). – 2008
- Board Member and Past President of Hospice El Paso
- Treasurer of the Camino Real Regional Mobility Authority in El Paso
- Chair of the City of El Paso’s Quality of Life/Tourism Cabinet
- Co-chair of the City of El Paso’s Economic Development Lyceum
- Board Member and Past President of the El Paso Holocaust Museum
- Board Member of United Way of El Paso County
Jack W. Fairall, CPA
Jack is an auditing expert in medical practice management and accounting and heads the firm’s Auditing Department.
He was born in Deming, New Mexico and earned a bachelor of science degree in Accounting from the University of Texas at El Paso in 1956. He then engaged in postgraduate study at Sul Ross University’s MBA program for two years.
Jack has many years of accounting work in both Texas and New Mexico. His professional memberships and recognitions include the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the Texas Society of CPA’s as well as membership in the AICPA’s Government Audit Quality Center and served as a Peer Reviewer for the Texas Society of CPA’s.
Jack is a civic-minded volunteer with Rotary International being closest to his heart. He was president of the local chapter as well as the organization’s district treasurer – a position that he held for six years. He is the former director of Rotary’s Camp RYLA leadership training and summer camp for boys and girls.
- Former President of the local chapter of Rotary International
- Former District Treasurer for West Texas and New Mexico of Rotary International (2003 to 2006)
- Former Director of Rotary’s Camp RYLA for boys and girls (2002 to 2008)
Tracy M. Bristol, CPA
Tracy’s expertise is in providing financial accounting services for medical doctors, doctors offices, and other health care professionals. She also manages the company’s small business tax practice for new and existing clients.
Tracy finished her bachelor of business administration degree in accounting from the University of Texas at El Paso in 1989.
She has volunteered on many boards in El Paso including the Texas Workforce Commission for which she also served as chair and her professional memberships are as follows: Professional memberships: American Institute of CPA’s, and Texas Society of CPA’s
- Board Member and president of the Upper Rio Grande Workforce Development Board (2003 to present)
- Member of Polk Elementary PTA (2004)
- First female president of the Optimist Club of El Paso in group’s 75-year history (1995)